Conferences in Austria are possible and safe, with no restrictions on participants [Last Update: June 29th, 2020]
The Coworking Europe 2020 conference will take place on November 25-27th in Vienna (Austria), with an off-site day in its twin city Bratislava (Slovakia).
Austrian Airlines has resumed flights within Europe
Developments in Austria in general have been extremely positive over the past few weeks:
- The number of cases continues to fall sharply, with shops, hotels and schools already open as a result.
- Public and trade fairs are once again possible with clear hygiene requirements and no restrictions on participants – further relaxation is expected in the next few weeks.
- All borders to neighboughring countries have been open.
- Point masks will only have to be worn in public transport, pharmacies and medical facilities.
- Austrian Airlines has resumed flights within Europe: you can already book your flight to Vienna and save 15% using the code: CEC20.
All the latest updates on Covid-19 measures in Vienna can be found on the Vienna Tourist Board website.
New room concepts and comprehensive hygiene solutions
Regarding actions taken by our venue, note that the Austria Center Vienna (ACV) will implement an extensive package of measures based on the recommendations of the WHO and local authorities. The ACV and Coworking Europe intend to ensure the greatest possible security for all delegates.
- The ACV is has come up with a corona compliant seating layout that ensures a minimum distance of more than one meter between seats. As Austria’s largest congress centre, they have 180 rooms and 24 halls in a range of different sizes; maintaining minimum distances between participants will also be possible at larger events as ours.
- A comprehensive hygiene concept. A corona task force at ACV is constantly concerned with current developments and ensures the direct implementation of all measures based on the recommendations of the WHO and the guidelines of the Austrian Federal Ministry of Health.
- Disinfection facilities and options:
- Single use paper towels, soap and hand sanitizer in all WC facilities
- Mobile disinfection dispensers will be offered during the conference.
- Hygienic paper will be provided to speakers at lecterns to disinfect keyboards, mice and microphones.
- Fresh clean air: mechanical ventilation systems for halls, ancillary areas and foyers will deliver a steady supply of fresh air, with up to five times the normal number of air changes per hour.
- Signage: participants will be informed on-site about the general hygienic measures recommended by the WHO (frequent hand washing and disinfecting, sneezing in the elbow, use of handkerchiefs, etc.).
- Avoidance of bottlenecks and large concentration of individuals in any one space
- Adapted catering arrangements: participants will be served individually while measures are taken to ensure that distancing rules are observed when queueing.
You can find more information on the hygiene concept and our attractive meeting packages on our website.
Other technical options are currently explored by the event and conference industry, such as UV lighting, that kills viruses on a broad scale. Masks and face shields will be widely available in the coming months.
We feel in the best possible hands.
Join Coworking Europe conference for insights, data and connections!