The value chain of coworking: evolution of the business model
As new coworking supply increases, the operating business model adopted by owners and operators will be evolving. The business model for coworking shares similarities with the hospitality business and Andri Rabetanety, an expert in Real Estate Finance and hospitality, explains how coworking is following the path that the hotel industry took from the late 50’s until now. He compares both evolutions for a better understanding of how coworking will scale and develop. What is the value chain of coworking now and how will it look like in the future? Insightful talk by Andri Rabetanety.
Duration : 10 minutes
Price : 45€ (or buy the Year Subscription package here)
A high level talk on the value chain of coworking
- What are the similarities between the coworking and hospitality business?
- How did hotels scale their businesses?
- What does this mean for coworking?
- What would it take for coworking to scale?
- Real Estate Management, Operations, Brand Management: is this the new coworking value chain?
- How should the coworking growth toolbox look like to achieve 30% penetration by 2030?
Insightful talk with a Real Estate Finance and Hospitality expert
- Andri Rabetanety, Senior Lecturer in Real Estate Finance at Glion Institute of Higher Education (Paris)
Andri Rabetanety: “I hope this presentation has enlighten some ideas to develop further growth for coworking using the toolbox of hotel business disintegration of their business model”
Real Estate Management, Operations, Brand Management: the new coworking value chain?
Recorded – November 25th, 2020 – Coworking Europe 2020 virtual conference
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.