Should coworking operators make sales partnerships with brokers?
Should coworking operators make sales partnerships with brokers? If you’re considering a collaboration with a broker, what kind of referral scheme would better fit you? Are there regional differences when approaching brokers? The following presentation made by Konrad Szaruga offers a closer view of the role of a broker for coworking operators that are looking to better understand how they operate and how to better work and collaborate with them.
Duration : 35 minutes
Price : Free (buy the Year Subscription package here)
A high level presentation on coworking partnerships with brokers
- Does it make sense for coworking spaces to partnership with brokers to engage with potential tenants?
- Are real estate brokers really getting the shift towards flexibility and satellite workspaces?
- What has changed in the market and how to deal with brokers?
- Has the pandemic increased the tendency of companies switching from traditional to flexible workspace solutions?
Insightful talk with a real estate expert
- Konrad Szaruga, Head of Flexible Workplace at CBRE Poland (Warsaw). Konrad is an expert with 12 years experience in commercial real estate market with a vast knowledge regarding flexible office solutions and coworking.
Konrad Szaruga: “80% of the operators that I work for, do all the mistakes that are shown in these slides; from not knowing what product fits to which client, or what is the channel to connect with a particular client, to the lack of awareness of the dynamics of the market”
Partnering up with a broker to engage with tenants?
Recorded – November 26th, 2020 – Coworking Europe 2020 virtual conference
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.