Flex workspace to cover 30% of the whole workspace market share (Panel)
Real Estate expects flex workspace to cover 30% of the whole workspace market share in Europe by 2030. What’s the roadmap for coworking and flex offices to climb from 2% to 30% of the office offering?
High level discussion on flex workspace to cover 30% of the workspace market share
- Is the office experience becoming a service experience?
- Is the workspace sector moving from “owned” to “on demand”?
- Are other traditional sectors moving towards the service model?
- Is coworking at the core of this shift?
- What is missing to increase the coworking and flexible office market share in Europe from 2% to 25%?
- These and many more questions are answered by leaders of coworking and flex workspace industry
Discussion about flex workspace market with best pundits in Europe
Duration : 46 minutes
Price: 45€ (or buy the Year Subscription package here)
Check out the panel preview
Oliver Lehmann: “70% of the german workforce is asking for more flexibility”
Alisa Kapic: “Over the 7 years the flex space market will basically grow 22%”
Guilhem Sirven: “The new generation wants that change and it’s going to happen”
What is missing to increase the coworking and flexible office market share in Europe?
Recorded – November 27th, 2020 – Coworking Europe virtual conference
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.