Coworking market in Europe during Covid times – Latest data and trends
A keynote conducted by James Rankin, Head of Research & Insight at The Instant Group, at Coworking Europe 2020 virtual conference. James Rankin showed the latest data and trends on the situation of the coworking market in Europe during Covid times.
A high level keynote on the Coworking market situation in Europe during Covid times
- What’s the impact of Covid-19 on the European flex office market?
- What are the trends we see coming out of the market across Europe?
- Which are they key areas and markets?
- What do we expect to see based on occupied feedback activity?
Latest data and trends by James Rankin
- James Rankin, Head of Research & Insight at The Instant Group (Winchester) leads a team focused on the high growth area of Commercial Real Estate and Flexible Workspace. By maintaining a broad view of industry trends backed up by data and research, James becomes a thought leader in the market, always presenting new ideas and concepts.
Duration: 17 minutes
Price: 45€ (or buy the Year Subscription package here)
Check out the panel preview
Europe remains at the forefront for flexible workspace and coworking, but 2021 looks to be a year that we are not sort to offer unrivalled demand but we also see huge ways of new types of competitions entering the market and not just providers of flexible and coworking space but a whole range of new options for the occupier.
An overview of the European coworking market during Covid times
Recorded – November 25th, 2020 – Coworking Europe virtual conference
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.