Flex workspace as third space between home office and the head office (Panel)
The COVID-19 crisis brought 90% of white collar worker online overnight. Most companies have experienced that home working is feasible. A significant share of workers is considering not to go back to their head offices ever again. Flex workspace could be the third space complementing home office and the head office. How to position coworking and flex offices in the current situation?
High level discussion on flex workspace solutions between home office and the head office
- Will flex workspaces be able to enter as third spaces between home offices and head offices?
- Will frugal times accelerate the process of dropping traditional office leases and moving towards office as a service?
- How can coworking operators educate companies, big or small, about the benefits offered by flex workspaces, satellite offices and multiple locations?
- These and many more questions are answered by experts of coworking and flex workspace industry
Discussion about flex workspace as third space with thought leaders of the industry
- Paula Almansa, Co-Founder and CEO at LOOM (Madrid)
- Hubert Abt, CEO & Founder at New Work (Budapest)
- Nir Kelner, Head of Global Coworking Unit at Brain Embassy (Tel Aviv)
- Alisa Kapic, Vice President of Sales for Europe North at IWG (Vienna)
Duration: 50 minutes
Price: 45€ (or buy the Year Subscription package here)
Check out the panel preview
Alisa Kapic: “The trend towards flexible working has been on the rise even prior the pandemic”
Hubert Abt: “According to the survey, 15% are considering flex workspace today while 60% are considering flex working models. We are far away with our supply towards the demand”
Paula Almansa: “There is a demand for work near home more than work from home”
Between home and the head office: coworking to find its place in the post Covid-19 world of massive home and teleworking
Recorded – November 25th, 2020 – Coworking Europe virtual conference
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.