Good times to be in the remote work and flexible workspace sector (Panel)
Open conversation between professionals of the flex workspace industry, with the reflection wether those are good times to be in the remote work and flexible workspace sector and how much the digital working experience is influencing the demand and the workspace patterns now and in the upcoming future.
Duration: 45 minutes
Price: 45€ (or buy the Year Subscription package here)
High level discussion on how the future of the workplace will look like
- What’s the position that remote work takes going forward?
- How can the coworking industry and flex workspace sector impact remote work overall?
- Is home-working the enemy or can coworking help corporates to handle employees’ return to the regular office?
- Will there ever be a return to the regular office? How? When? Where?
- What’s the best balance between home-working and traditional office?
Panel discussion with an international crew of remote work and flex workspace professionals
Richard Louis Gross: “Home office is not a permanent solution”
Liam Martin: “7% of the US workforce (14 million Americans) have moved to another place due to the pandemic because they can now work remotely. Those offices are never coming back. There is going to be a massive re-organisation”
Frank Cottle: “This is a good time to be in the flexible workspace sector. It’s a good time to be in the remote work / virtual office sector”
Is home-working the enemy or can coworking help corporates to handle employees’ return to the regular office?
Recorded – November 25th, 2020 – Coworking Europe virtual conference
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.