Latest developments and opportunities around automating coworking processes (Panel)
There are a lot of new technologies coming on the market. The coworking sector is no exception and technology providers offer a variety of solutions for coworking and flexible workspace operators. A session with an international crew of tech developers on the latest developments and opportunities around automating coworking processes for all types of flex workspaces.
Duration: 40 minutes
Price: 45€ (or buy the Year Subscription package here)
High level discussion on the latest developments and opportunities around automating coworking processes
- How to integrate all the new technologies coming on the market?
- How to deliver the best tech experience and make operations leaner?
- Transactional touchless frictionless… How can coworking spaces get ready to go?
- How can tech help flex operators provide value to members when they are not in their space?
- How are tech providers helping coworking with their security?
- How can technology contribute in wellness and mental health?
Panel discussion with an international crew of technology providers
- Andrew Debenham, Vice President Sales Europe at essensys (Clerkenwell)
- Christoph Hammer, Product Owner at ezeep (Denver)
- Alessandro Nacci, CEO and Key Account Manager at Sofia Locks (Milan)
- Adrian Palacios, Co-Founder & CTO at Nexudus (London)
- Christian Schmitz, Global Account Manager at Salto Systems (Cologne)
Christoph Hammer: “Don’t let technology define how you run your operations, but find the technology that enhances how you want to run it. Integration can help with that but also work against it”
Adrian Palacios: “These things are very technical so we put a lot of efforts to educate our customers and users to make the most of the technology and understand the different options. We try to honestly advice people to choose the best route out of the things that we can do”
Automating coworking processes – The latest developments and opportunities?
Recorded – November 25th, 2020 – Coworking Europe virtual conference
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.