Workplace trends after Covid-19: how will the pandemic change the office?
Covid-19 has not only questioned our health system but also our model of life and society. Many think that the pandemic has accelerated changes that were already there and made us witness a few things like the potential of technology, the positive impact on the planet when reducing unnecessary travel, how vulnerable we are as individuals or realising that work is an activity, not a venue. What are the workplace trends after Covid-19? How will the pandemic change the office? An insightful presentation by Francisco Vázquez Medem, a qualified architect and consultant with more than 30 years experience in the design and business transformation.
Duration: 44 minutes
Price: 45€ (or buy the Year Subscription package here)
A high level presentation on workplace trends after Covid-19 pandemic
- What happened with the phenomenon of work during Covid-19?
- Has Covid-19 become an opportunity to transform our world and make it a better place? How?
- Is there a real hurry to come back to the office or has telework been working surprisingly well?
- What is it that the flexible working model has to offer?
- How will this flexible living/working model affect corporate offices?
- Why corporates will massively turn towards coworking and flexible workspaces?
Francisco Vázquez: “We have now a unique opportunity to really make the transformation. People, companies, society, governments… are open for a change. We are finally in the best situation to really create a new normality, a better world, so let’s change in the right direction with a Triple Balance Economy; positive impact in society, in the planet and sustainability in businesses. All of this is possible now due to the flexible working model”
Knowledgeable presentation by an international workplace consultant and architect
- Francisco Vázquez Medem, Founder and President at 3G Smart Group (Madrid). Francisco is an international workplace consultant and architect with expertise in facility management, workplace strategies, work-life balance policies, business needs analysis, corporate architecture & interior design, engineering and corporate project management.
Why corporates will massively turn towards coworking and flex workspaces in 2021 and how to be prepared for this expected demand?
Recorded – November 25th, 2020 – Coworking Europe virtual conference
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can join the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members with 60+ video recordings and a network of 350+ professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to share with.