Niche coworking spaces – Market segments in the coworking sector (Panel)
Coworking becomes a competitive environment in a growing number of cities. Specialise on a target group is one of the strategies coworking operators are embracing. Why is there a need for specialised coworking spaces? What are the advantages and disadvantages? This panel on “Niche coworking spaces – Market segments in the coworking sector” gives answer to these and more questions.
Duration: 40 minutes
Price: 45€ (or buy the Year Subscription package here)
High level discussion on niche coworking spaces
- Are specialised coworking spaces curating their membership differently?
- What are the challenges of specialised spaces?
- Are specialised coworking spaces exclusive? Non-inclusive?
- How to assess target groups properly?
- What is the impact on the communication channels and strategy?
- What are the specific values, services, etc. offered to customers?
Panel discussion with an international crew of space founders
- Sarah Steiner, Co-founder & CEO at Tadah (Zurich), the first coworking space for parents with childcare services, founded by 4 women, in Switzerland.
- Patricia Ziegler, Founder at The Nest (Vienna), the first music and music business focused coworking space in Austria.
- Zsofi Toth, Co-Founder and Navigator at Puzl CowOrKing (Sofia and Budapest), an IT-only coworking space.
Ashley Proctor: “As exemplified by successful long-lasting coworking communities, intentional curation is not exclusive but is done fairly organically according to shared values and gathering around a vision rather than specific criteria”
Nichification (lawyers, doctors, RE, … or population group?) – Is it the way forward in a competitive market?
Recorded – November 26th, 2020 – Coworking Europe virtual conference
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.