Coworker’s profiles: how to deliver the best value to different personas
Who works at your space? Why did they pick you up? How to segment your coworking community in order to accommodate everybody and create the most value for each group? Check out the presentation “Coworker’s profiles: how to deliver the best value to different personas” by Piotr Boulangé to find out.
Duration: 32,50 minutes
Price: 45€ (or buy the Year Subscription package here)
A high level presentation on different coworker’s profiles and how to deliver the best value to them
- Who are the coworker-personas attending a coworking space?
- Why are those profiles working from a coworking space?
- What are the personalities type attending coworking spaces?
- What can we do as coworking space operators to help people joining our community?
Piotr Boulangé: “Top expectations regarding other coworkers are not of business nature but of social network. They want to have casual small talks, drink coffee, seat with somebody, share the meal… they want to know that people are around”
Knowledgeable presentation by Piotr Boulangé, a Cowork Expert
- Piotr Boulangé is currently writing his PhD thesis on the benefits of working in coworking spaces. Piotr founded and operated one of the first coworking spaces in Warsaw back in 2012. He is the Director of Founder Institute Warsaw and the former Labs Manager Warsaw in the CEE Region of WeWork. He is a sociologist and an Executive MBA graduate.
Understanding different coworker-personas & delivering the best value
Recorded – November 26th, 2020 – Coworking Europe virtual conference
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.