What specifically are companies looking for in coworking and corporate satellite offices in early 2021?
Upflex is an international platform working with corporations to provide them with flex workspace solutions for their employees. The pandemic has speeded up the level of readiness of those organisations with respect to satellite offices and access to third parties’ managed flex workspaces. What specifically are companies looking for in coworking and corporate satellite offices in early 2021? Discussion with Vincent Lottefier, Chief Strategy Officer at Upflex.
Duration : 34 minutes
Price : 45€ (or buy the 2021 Year Subscription package here)
A high level discussion on corporate satellite offices for companies
- How ready are companies to move to a distributed workforce model?
- What are the friction points for companies of having remote teams?
- What are the major changes experienced between now and the years prior the pandemic?
- How concrete are companies demands for coworking and satellite offices?
- What are the trends Upflex sees surfacing from its direct contacts with HR and Real Estate managers in companies?
Insightful talk with a provider of flex workspace solutions
- Vincent Lottefier, Chief Strategy Office at Upflex, possesses over 30 years of experience in the real estate and telecom sectors.
Vincent Lottefier: “We’ve seen a massive shift in awareness and embracing the flex component portfolio from large enterprises. Historically, it was mainly startups and small SMEs and now we see everyone realising there is a need of more flexibility”
What are companies concrete demands for coworking and satellite offices in early 2021?
Recorded – March 3rd, 2021 – Coworking Europe Hub
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.