How to use technology to transform buildings into platforms for services?
The purpose of the discussion is to have an overview of what are the possibilities to integrate more and more technologies into buildings to transform them into digitized service oriented assets. With years and years of experience in the flexible workspace industry, essensys has seen the development of a growing number of technologies and enablers supported by new online services and tools. How to use technology to transform buildings into platforms for services? Learn more about it in this interview with Andrew Debenham.
Duration: 30 minutes
Price: 45€ (Buy the 2021 Year Subscription package here)
A high level conversation about technology to transform buildings into platforms for services
- How to integrate technologies into buildings?
- How to transform buildings into service oriented assets?
- Can the whole user journey be digitelized? How they pay? The access process? What else?
- How to automatise a building taking into account all the security compliances?
- How does the future of technology integration in the real estate market look like?
Insightful talk with a flex service platform expert
- Andrew Debenham, Vice President Sales Europe at essensys (London)
Andrew Debenham: “It’s all well and good to integrate amazing user experience but if you don’t have the underlying security credentials, resiliance… you can do the best automation of the world but maybe just half of the building uses it because they are worried about the boring stuff: compliances”
What does it take to digitise building operations and turn them into platforms of services?
Recorded – April 7th, 2021 – Coworking Europe Hub
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.