Coworking Europe Dublin’s evening parties !
The Coworking Europe conference during 3 days is also about having fun.
Every evening, let’s gather back in downtown Dublin !
Wednesday, November 8th
Coworking Europe Party at The Mercantile Hotel
The Coworking Europe community will gather together from 7.30 pm till midnight, inside the mythic Mercantile Hotel (28 Dame St, Dublin 2). A place to eat, drink and listen to music.
Thursday, November 9th
Coworking Europe Dublin’s Pub Tour
Let’s be immersed in the Dublin’s heritage nightlife, during a literary pub crawl through Dublin.
The Pub Crawl is a guided tour of pubs across Dublin, made by smaller groups.
You will have the opportunity to network with peers in a convenient way.
How does it work ?
- Delegates will be split between 10 groups
- Register to one group using the online forms listed here below (groups are numbered from 1 to 10).
- Please note that each group has a limited capacity. Spread your registrations between one of the 10 groups.
- For each group, the meeting point will be the first pub listed on their respective Tour (see the schedule below and the Pub’s addresses here below). Tours start at 7.30pm.
- Any time they enter a new pub, groups will mingle with another Coworking Europe group, making networking easy.
- Feel free to order soft drinks, tea or coffee would you like to keep yourself fit for the day after 🙂
- At the end of the Tour, all groups will convergence to the Hotel Mercantile.
Register for the tour that suits you the best before Wednesday 8th, 8pm:
- Tour 1 will start at The Bank (20 College Green, Dublin 2): Register here
- Tour 2 will departure at The Bankers (Trinity St, Dublin 2): Register here
- Tour 3 will departure at O’Donoghues (15 Merrion Row, Dublin): Register here
- Tour 4 will departure at The Dame Tavern (18 Dame Ct, Dublin 2): Register here
- Tour 5 will departure at The Stags Head (1 Dame Ct, Dublin 2): Register here
- Tour 6 will departure at The Bank (20 College Green, Dublin 2): Register here
- Tour 7 will departure at The Bankers (Trinity St, Dublin 2): Register here
- Tour 8 will departure at O’Donoghues (15 Merrion Row, Dublin): Register here
- Tour 9 will departure at O’Neill’s Suffolk Street pub (2 Suffolk Street, Dublin 2): Register here
- Tour 10 will departure at O’Neill’s Suffolk Street pub (2 Suffolk Street, Dublin 2): Register here
- Have fun and keep safe !
Friday, November 10th
Coworking Europe Closing Party
The party will be hosted at Urban Brewing (Vault C, CHQ Building, Custom House Quay, North Dock).
A special thanks to 1tap. The company offers us a Happy Hour at 9.30pm !
Happy Hours will take place the same time as the 1tap contest.
Win a brand new iPad and 5 x 1 year 1Tap Prime subscriptions (unlimited version) as runners-up prizes !
Join the1Tap competition :
Download the free app (preferably by the unique link get.1tap.io/CWE17), register and photograph a single receipt. On the night of the final party all contestants must bring their phone and show either of the two 1tap team members evidence of this and they will be given a raffle ticket. The winner and runners-up will be announced at the end of the evening. 1tap receipts is built specifically for the self-employed for the purpose of preventing you from losing receipts and overpaying your taxes. Best of all, it’s FREE to get started!
Anyone is welcome at Urban Brewing starting from 7.30pm. Dinner is possible on the ground floor’s a restaurant. Check out the menu here.
Urban Brewing closes at 1.30 am.