The Office Group – Chat with the founders of one of the biggest coworking multi-location operators in Europe
We speak with Charlie Green and Olly Olsen, the two founders of The Office Group, one of the biggest coworking multi-location operators in Europe. What’s their vision of the flexible office market and what do they expect to happen in a post Covid-19 era?
Duration: 43 minutes
Price: 45€ (or buy the Year Subscription package here)
A high level talk on coworking multi-location and flexible office market
- How to bring companies into coworking spaces?
- How to roll out an international multi-location strategy?
- Will the shift to work from home to work from a third space take place?
Insightful discussion with The Office Group
- Charlie Green, Co-Founder & Co-CEO at The Office Group (London). The Office Group provides offices, meeting rooms and drop-in work spaces. The company focuses on building spaces that enable ‘every way of working’ – for every sort of business. TOG is about location, exciting design and great people. Their approach is to address different ways of working and create a better place to work.
- Olly Olsen, Co-Founder & Co-CEO at The Office Group (London)
Charlie Green: “We are taking this time to really try to understand what is going to look like moving forward. We got some strong ideas, we are looking at them, we’re testing, we’re trying, we’re thinking, we’re arguing and we’re celebrating kind of good ideas… but it’s hard”
Olly Olsen: “The moment the larger businesses and the small and medium size businesses start to pay and support their employees to work from home, i.e: “I will pay for your internet, I will pay for your furniture or I will pay your membership to work from elsewhere near home”, we will see a big shift. If this doesn’t happen, we won’t really see a shift in our model”
Chat with The Office Group’s founders, one of Europe’s main coworking player
Recorded – November 18th, 2020 – Coworking Europe Hub
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.