Hybrid events: how can coworking & venue operators adapt to the new demand?
Event spaces and meeting rooms have traditionally been an important source of revenues for coworking and venue operators. Where has Covid-19 left physical events? How does the future of events look like? A conversation with event production companies and venue operators to investigate further virtual and hybrid event formats and how coworking & venue operators can adapt to the new demand.
Duration: 48 minutes
Price: 45€ (or buy the Year Subscription package here)
High level discussion on hybrid events
- Are physical events still relevant during Covid-19 times?
- How can traditional event producers change to create the engagement organisations look for when creating an event?
- How to adapt to the new normal of more hybrid and virtual formats?
- How to create new valuable services to support the future formats and keep events relevant for communication, marketing and engagement?
Panel discussion with event production companies and venue operators
- Christoph Fahle, Founder and CEO of One Coworking and Co-Founder and CEO of betahaus (Berlin)
- Carsten Knieriem, Owner at what when why GmbH & Co. KG (Stuttgart)
- Damian Leyva Cortes, International Business Developer Leader at beamian (Lisbon)
Christoph Fahle: “Now it’s more a consulting job, sitting down with the client to understand the actual purpose of the event and then trying to translate it into virtual events, small online events… We have to rethink everything that we do now. We had to re-train our events team, for instance”
Carsten Knieriem: “IT security is an issue and you’d be asked a lot of questions”
Hybrid events. How will they look like in the future and how can venue operators adapt to this new demand?
Recorded – October 21st, 2020 – Coworking Europe Hub
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.